We love vintage bobbers and choppers here at Koolhouse and you will see them in the pages of Ol Skool Rodz Magazine. Meanwhile, thanks to Steve Rebuck for teaching us 12 Things About Motorcycles that everyone should know. We celebrate the wind and two wheels with a lovely photo of Michelle by Belgium Lion Photography on Manu Muller's Night River Bang Bang. See that feature in a back issue of Ol Skool Rodz at www.olskoolrodz.com. Enjoy!
12 Things You Learn From Motorcycles:
1.The best view of a thunderstorm is in your rear view mirror
2.Four wheels move the body but two wheels move the soul
3. You can think about God on the back of a motorcycle just as easy as you can sit in church and think about the motorcycle
4. Life may begin at 30 but it doesnt get interesting until about 95 mph.
5. Bugs at midnight taste the same as bugs at Noon.
6. Sometimes it takes a whole tank of gas before you can think straight.
7. A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.
8. Young riders pick a destination and go, old riders pick a direction and go.
9. When youre riding lead...dont spit.
10. Catching a wasp in your shirt at 75 mph will double your vocabulary
11. Rarely will you see a motorcycle parked outside a shrink's office
12. Bikers know why dogs stick their head out the window.